SUPPORT THIS INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM
The article you’re about to read is from our reporters doing their important work — investigating, researching, and writing their stories. We want to provide informative and inspirational stories that connect you to the people, issues and opportunities within our community. Journalism requires lots of resources. Today, our business model has been interrupted by the pandemic; the vast majority of our advertisers’ businesses have been impacted. That’s why the DP Times is now turning to you for financial support. Learn more about our new Insider’s program here. Thank you.
- Micky Clarke, Ventura, 17.17
- Braden Jones, Pismo Beach, 13.84
- Eithan Osborne, Ventura, 18.17
- Kade Matson, San Clemente, 14.84
- Cole Houshmand, San Clemente, 14.07
- Parker Cohn, Newport Beach, 12.66
- Kade Matson, San Clemente, 15.03
- Jackson Butler, Encinitas, 14.67
- Jett Schilling, San Clemente, 14.50
- Dimitri Poulos, Ventura, 12.67
- Hayden Rodgers, Laguna Beach, 13.50
- Cole McCaffray, Cardiff, 13.43
- Dax McPhillips, San Clemente, 10.36
- Callahan Corn, Del Mar, 8.67
- Steffi Kerson, Thousand Oaks, 13.87
- Samantha Sibley, San Clemente, 13.26
- Tiare Thompson, La Jolla, 10.97
- Malia Osterkamp, San Clemente, 10.10
- Samantha Sibley, San Clemente, 14.04
- Tiare Thompson, La Jolla, 12.70
- Alyssa Spencer, Carlsbad, 11.17
- Sydney Tisdel, Carlsbad, 8.54
PERFORMERS OF THE EVENT:
Micky Clarke: First Open Men win of the season
Eithan Osborne: First Open Juniors win of the season scoring a perfect 10.0 and an excellent 8.17 in the final.
Kade Matson: Open Boys winner and stepped up big with a runner-up placing in the hotly contested Open Juniors final.
Jett Schilling: Surfed a perfect heat in the Open Boys round one scoring two perfect 10.0 rides for a 20 out of 20 total score.
Dimitri Poulos: posted a perfect 10 in the Open Boys round one.
Samantha Sibley: Won the Open Girls for her 14th overall win of the 2014/15 season and also took runner-up in the elite Open Women division.