Ronnie Earl & The Broadcasters will be making their debut appearance at the Doheny Blues Festival, officials said.
Earl is a three-time Blues Music Award Winner as Guitar Player of the Year and has played alongside of B.B. King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Carlos Santana and more.
Earl will be joining Samantha Fish and Robin Trower during the weekend event in May.
Winter pricing for the event is now available.
- General Admission weekend tickets are $110.
- VIP weekend tickets are $225. The pass includes access to preferred viewing areas, $1 off all drinks at the VIP bar, upgraded restrooms, unreserved picnic-table seating and early enter at 10:15 a.m.
- Gold weekend tickets are $425. The pass includes backstage acess to exclusive Gold Lounge, access to preferred viewing area, complimentary drinks and lunch, 1 official festival t-shirt, upgraded restrooms, unreserved picnic-table seating and early entry at 10 a.m.
- Children general admission weekend tickets are $20. Children must be between 6 and 12 years old, children five and under are free.
- Children VIP weekend tickets are $100. Children must be between 6 and 12 years old, children five and under are free.
The festival will take place in Doheny State Park on May 20 and 21.
To purchase tickets, visit www.dohenybluesfestival.com.
Discussion about this post