By the Dana Point Times
Robin Trower was announced as the first artist who will be performing at the 20th annual Doheny Blues Festival.
Trower, an English rock guitarist, is known for his work with Procol Harum during the ’60s, and was the bandleader of Power Trio.
This will be the first time Trower will be performing at the festival, according to Festival officials.
Artists that have previously performed at the festival include Lynrd Skynyrd, Brian Setzer’s Rockabilly Riot, Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band and more.
Winter pricing for the event is now available.
- General Admission weekend tickets are $110.
- VIP weekend tickets are $225. The pass includes access to preferred viewing areas, $1 off all drinks at the VIP bar, upgraded restrooms, unreserved picnic-table seating and early enter at 10:15 a.m.
- Gold weekend tickets are $425. The pass includes backstage acess to exclusive Gold Lounge, access to preferred viewing area, complimentary drinks and lunch, 1 official festival t-shirt, upgraded restrooms, unreserved picnic-table seating and early entry at 10 a.m.
- Children general admission weekend tickets are $20. Children must be between 6 and 12 years old, children five and under are free.
- Children VIP weekend tickets are $100. Children must be between 6 and 12 years old, children five and under are free.
The festival will take place in Doheny State Park on May 20 and 21.
To purchase tickets, visit www.dohenybluesfestival.com.