Update: The OC Parks Commission Meeting was rescheduled for Thursday, May 11 at 7 p.m.
The OC Parks Commission is scheduled to discuss the Dana Point Harbor Revitalization RFP during its meeting on Thursday, May 11.
Below are the items on their agenda:
- Approve Commission Minutes of March 2
Discussion Calendar Matters
- Dana Point Harbor Revitalization RFP Overview – CEO Real Estate will provide an overview regarding the Request for Proposals (RFP) process being conducted for the Dana Point Harbor revitalization project.
- Dana Point Harbor Advisory Council – Establishment of a Dana Point Harbor Advisory Council is proposed to support OC Parks and the Parks Commission in dealing with Dana Point Harbor matters and public comments
- Oak Canyon Special Event Facility Lease
- OC Parks Budget Presentation
OC Parks Director’s Reports
- Upcoming OC Park Events
Commission Comments and Reports
The agenda can be found by clicking here. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. and will be held at Irvine Ranch Historic Park Headquarters Building, 13042 Old Myford Road, Irvine.
An update following the meeting will be posted by the Dana Point Times.