SUPPORT THIS INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM
The article you’re about to read is from our reporters doing their important work — investigating, researching, and writing their stories. We want to provide informative and inspirational stories that connect you to the people, issues and opportunities within our community. Journalism requires lots of resources. Today, our business model has been interrupted by the pandemic; the vast majority of our advertisers’ businesses have been impacted. That’s why the DP Times is now turning to you for financial support. Learn more about our new Insider’s program here. Thank you.
Update: The OC Parks Commission Meeting was rescheduled for Thursday, May 11 at 7 p.m.
The OC Parks Commission is scheduled to discuss the Dana Point Harbor Revitalization RFP during its meeting on Thursday, May 11.
Below are the items on their agenda:
- Approve Commission Minutes of March 2
Discussion Calendar Matters
- Dana Point Harbor Revitalization RFP Overview – CEO Real Estate will provide an overview regarding the Request for Proposals (RFP) process being conducted for the Dana Point Harbor revitalization project.
- Dana Point Harbor Advisory Council – Establishment of a Dana Point Harbor Advisory Council is proposed to support OC Parks and the Parks Commission in dealing with Dana Point Harbor matters and public comments
- Oak Canyon Special Event Facility Lease
- OC Parks Budget Presentation
OC Parks Director’s Reports
- Upcoming OC Park Events
Commission Comments and Reports
The agenda can be found by clicking here. The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. and will be held at Irvine Ranch Historic Park Headquarters Building, 13042 Old Myford Road, Irvine.
An update following the meeting will be posted by the Dana Point Times.