To add your calendar listing or any future events, please click on the “register” link below in order to create your unique user name and login for each newspaper site.
You will then use your login when you return to add your events.
- This event has passed.
Earth Day at the Headlands
April 21, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
Celebrate Earth Day with the Dana Point Headlands Nature Interpretive Center!
Join us for fun activities including:
- Recycling & Coloring Activities
- Nature Tours (on the hour)
- Learn about the San Juan Creek Watershed
- Bring Home a Native Plant
- Native American Crafts
- Touch Live Snakes
- Learn about OC’s Endangered Species
- Weave a Native American Basket (Space limited, please RSVP)
- Face Painting
- FREE Giveaways & BBQ Lunch!
Limited parking will be available along Scenic Drive and Green Lantern.
Skip the crowds and take advantage of the free parking in the Dana Strand Beach parking lot at Pacific Coast Highway and Selva Road. The Interpretive Center can be reached by taking a beautiful ½ mile walk through the Dana Point Preserve accessible by the trailhead at the end of Selva Road.
Dogs allowed in the Nature Center parking lot on leash. DOGS not allowed on trails.