This weekend, Doheny State Beach will play host to a country music festival with barbecue, beer and wine.
Before you hit the beach for Driftwood, here’s some information about the lineup, the food and the drinks that will be at the festival.
The Line up
- Danny Worsnop 1-1:30 p.m.
- Mariachi El Bronx 1:50-2:35 p.m.
- The White Buffalo 2:55-3:40 p.m.
- Parmalee 4-4:45 p.m.
- Thompson Square 5:10-5:55 p.m.
- Rodney Atkins 6:25-7:35 p.m.
- Jerrod Niemann 7:55-8:55 p.m.
Food and Drinks
There will be food from Backyard BBQ Village, which features 200 feet of deep south BBQ chicken, turkey legs, brisket and sausage; Wise BBQ truck, a Texas style brisket; Viking Truck, BBQ sandwiches and house made pickles; Wings N’ Waffles, BBQ chicken, fried chicken and waffles; Pink Taco, BBQ tacos and pulled pork; K-FROG Bacon Nation Food truck; as well as pizza, sausages, mini donuts, kettle corn, burgers and ice cream.
Some of the breweries attending include Artifex Brewing, Bottle Logic Brewing, Chapman Crafted, Mother Earth Brewing Co. and Ska Brewing.
Some of the wines available for tasting include Chateau Souverain, Chronic Cellars, J Lohr, Story Point and William Hill.
- General Admission tickets start at $59.
- Early Admission is $64 and includes an hour of early entry for craft beer and wine tastings beginning at 11 a.m.
- Driftwood VIP Lounge pass is $99 and includes access to the Driftwood VIP lounge, one hour early entry for craft beer and wine tastings at 11 a.m., exclusive tastings, VIP viewing area in front of the main stage, private restrooms and a VIP cash bar.
- VIP Lounge and early entry is $199. It includes access to Behind the Scenes VIP lounge, an hour early entry for tastings, complimentary food truck from 1-4 p.m., additional exclusive tastings, shaded areas to sit, and access to the Driftwood VIP lounge.
- Meet and Greet, Behind the Scenes VIP Lounge Pass, Driftwood VIP Lounge pass is $249. It includes access to an intimate meet and greet with Driftwood performers, a signed limited edition of a Driftwood poster, one-on-one photo opportunity, access to Behind the Scenes VIP, and access to Driftwood VIP lounge.
Parking will be limited, so attendees are encouraged to carpool. Shuttle passes are available for $10 per person, roundtrip. Parking is free at the shuttle pick-up at Dana Hills High School. Shuttles will run every 30 minutes from 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Free bike parking will be available at Doheny State Beach.
Those who take a ride-sharing service to the event should be dropped off and picked up at the Dana Point Community Center.
Other Info to Know
The event runs from noon-9 p.m., and early entry will be for early entry ticket holders only. People can enter the festival until 7:30 p.m., after which only those exiting are permitted through the gates.
Tastings will be from noon-4 p.m., and the music will last until 9 p.m.
The event is rain or shine, and there are no refunds.
No one under 21 will be permitted to enter.
For more information, to purchase tickets, visit www.driftwoodfest.com.