During the Tuesday, Nov. 1 City Council meeting there are multiple items on the agenda Dana Point citizens may be interested in.
In Unfinished Business, there will be five interviews to consider an appointment to fill a vacancy on the Arts & Cultural Commission.
The items below are listed under Consent Calendar and may be discussed if the item is pulled for further discussion.
- Special meeting minutes for Oct. 12.
- Regular meeting minutes for Oct. 18.
- Planning Commission meeting minutes for Sept. 26.
- Meeting calendar/community special events calendar.
- Claims and demands.
- City Treasurer’s report, Sept. 26.
- Adoption of resolution approving final tract map no. 17146 at 34202 Del Obispo and accompanying subdivision improvement agreement.
There is a public hearing to discuss and adopt California Codes of regulations title 24 parts 1-12. To read the the ordinance, click here.
Also in Unfinished Business, the city is asking the Council to consider a resolution consenting to the conclusion of properties within the territory of the city in the CSCDA Open Pace program. This item was tabled from the Oct. 18 meeting.
Under New Business, the agenda lists the Dana Point Grand Prix Cycling event status, the Council’s second meeting in December, to authorize the City Manager to request that the California Coastal Commission continue item 15.A, an Local Coastal Program Amendment regarding short-term rentals, until after the Orange County Registrar of Voters verifies signatures to determine qualification for a referendum.
To view the agenda, click here.
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. in Dana Point City Hall in the Council Chambers.