SUPPORT THIS INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM
The article you’re about to read is from our reporters doing their important work — investigating, researching, and writing their stories. We want to provide informative and inspirational stories that connect you to the people, issues and opportunities within our community. Journalism requires lots of resources. Today, our business model has been interrupted by the pandemic; the vast majority of our advertisers’ businesses have been impacted. That’s why the DP Times is now turning to you for financial support. Learn more about our new Insider’s program here. Thank you.
The agenda for City Council’s Tuesday, Dec. 6 meeting may be brief, but there are a couple of items listed that Dana Point residents may be interested in.
Below are the items listed on Tuesday’s agenda.
In the Consent Calendar:
- Waive the reading of ordinances and approve reading by title only
- Regular meeting minutes for Nov. 15
- Special meeting minutes for Nov. 18
- Planning Commission meeting minutes for Oct. 17
- Traffic Improvement Subcommittee action minutes for Aug. 17
- Meeting calendar/community special events calendar
- Claims and demands
- City treasurer’s report, October 2016
- Quarterly financial report, September 2016
In Unfinished Business
- Memorandum of understanding between the city of Dana Point and the Hobie Memorial Foundation
In New Business
- Comprehensive annual financial report for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016
- Discussion regarding date upon which to hold second meeting in December
There is also a Council reorganization on the agenda, followed by staff reports.
To view the agenda, click here.
City Council meets in Council Chambers at 6 p.m., following closed session. City Hall is located at 33282 Street of the Golden Lantern.