SUPPORT THIS INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM
The article you’re about to read is from our reporters doing their important work — investigating, researching, and writing their stories. We want to provide informative and inspirational stories that connect you to the people, issues and opportunities within our community. Journalism requires lots of resources. Today, our business model has been interrupted by the pandemic; the vast majority of our advertisers’ businesses have been impacted. That’s why the DP Times is now turning to you for financial support. Learn more about our new Insider’s program here. Thank you.
City Council will meet Tuesday, March 7 at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall. Below is a list of items that may be discussed and voted on during the meeting.
Presentations and Proclamations
- Business of the Month – UPS Store
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Capistrano Valley Youth of the Year
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Capistrano Valley 25th Anniversary
- Regular Meeting Minutes, Feb. 21
- Planning Commission Meeting Minutes, Feb. 13
- Planning Commission Actions, Meeting of Feb. 27
- Meeting Calendar/Community Special Events Calendar
- Claims and Demands
- Monthly Financial Activity Report, January 2017
- Resolution to amend the purpose and procedures of the city’s financial review committee
- City Manager recruitment status report
- Overview of the city’s membership in the League of California Cities
- Mid-fiscal year 2016-2017 budget status report
- Emergency demolition and abatement of the Dana Point Harbor Inn
- Establish mayor office hours at City Hall
To read the agenda and to review staff reports, click here.