The upcoming Dana Point City Council agenda is full of items.
Below is a list of items that could be voted on during the meeting.
Presentations and Proclamations
- Dana Point Artist Barbara Ross—California State Art Contest
- Presentation to the city—Orange Section APA 2017 Outstanding Planning Award of Urban Design for the Linear Park project
The items below could be pulled and discussed before Council votes.
- Waive the reading of ordinances and approve reading by title only
- Special meeting minutes, June 1
- Regular meeting minutes, June 6
- Continued regular meeting minutes, June 8
- Continued regular meeting minutes, June 13
- Planning Commission meeting minutes, May 22
- Planning Commission actions, meeting of June 12
- Financial Review Committee meeting minutes, May 24
- Meeting calendar/community special events calendar
- City Treasurer’s report, May 2017
- Claims and demands
- Hearing and adopting of a resolution to adopt the proposed operating and capital improvement budgets for fiscal years 2017-2018 and 2018-2019; adopt a resolution to establish the appropriations limit for fiscal year 2017-2018; adopt a resolution supporting renewed measure M2 eligibility package; and authorize closing specific existing CIP projects in fiscal year 2016-2017
- Arts & Cultural Commission interviews
- Doheny Village Plan Update
- Presentation from Chief Chilton regarding homeless on hillsides and neighborhoods
- Hotel development update
- 2017 community survey
- City Council attendance at City Commission/Committee/Board meetings
- Lantern District economic development update
- Consideration of employment contract for City Manager
The agenda can be found here.
City Council’s public session is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m., or shortly thereafter.