The agenda for City Council’s Tuesday, Dec. 6 meeting may be brief, but there are a couple of items listed that Dana Point residents may be interested in.
Below are the items listed on Tuesday’s agenda.
In the Consent Calendar:
- Waive the reading of ordinances and approve reading by title only
- Regular meeting minutes for Nov. 15
- Special meeting minutes for Nov. 18
- Planning Commission meeting minutes for Oct. 17
- Traffic Improvement Subcommittee action minutes for Aug. 17
- Meeting calendar/community special events calendar
- Claims and demands
- City treasurer’s report, October 2016
- Quarterly financial report, September 2016
In Unfinished Business
- Memorandum of understanding between the city of Dana Point and the Hobie Memorial Foundation
In New Business
- Comprehensive annual financial report for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016
- Discussion regarding date upon which to hold second meeting in December
There is also a Council reorganization on the agenda, followed by staff reports.
To view the agenda, click here.
City Council meets in Council Chambers at 6 p.m., following closed session. City Hall is located at 33282 Street of the Golden Lantern.