Tonight’s City Council agenda consists of multiple items that members of the public may have an interest in.
The items below are on the consent calendar, which could be pulled for further discussion. Items include:
- Consideration of resolution consenting the inclusion of properties within the territory of the city in the CSCDA Open Space Program; and other matters related thereto.
- Award a contract for the construction of the police services renovation project.
- A Doheny Village Plan update.
- Dana Point Tourism Business Improvement District quarterly report for July through September 2016.
- Award a contract to Griffin Structures, Inc. to conduct a preliminary needs assessment for Surfing Heritage and Cultural Center.
- Request to the California Coastal Commission to withdraw Coastal Program Amendment, LCPA15-001 to modify parking standards for the city’s Town Center Plan area.
- Approval of a contract amendment for additional as-needed traffic management services with Full Traffic Maintenance, Inc.
- Approval for city to participate in the Concerned Coastal Communities Coalition.
- Oppose California Proposition 57.
- Professional Services Agreement for communications consulting services.
- Dana Point Tourism Business Improvement District annual report and renewal for 2017.
To read the full agenda and staff reports, click here.
The meeting will begin at 6 p.m. in City Council Chambers at Dana Point City Hall. 33282 Street of the Golden Lantern, Dana Point.